Our Blogs
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Nach unten
Hussein
Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

Gaming,skating,animes,mangas,school days and dreams  and eating is my live  Empty Gaming,skating,animes,mangas,school days and dreams and eating is my live

Di Sep 22, 2020 11:14 am
Hi guys today i buy the new Prince of Persia Sands of the time.
i think ist gonna be a nice game. cuz i played the first prince of persia it was nice was. its nice because you Play a persian prince who must save the world with the Sands of time the evils dosn´t exist any more

2 Hours later i played Tom Clancys Rainbow 6 siege with Friends we Gott the plattin rank in ranked.then i eat a Döner its like a Sandwitch but theyre is more meat,salad and Sauce it was tasty and i watched soutpark when i eat it30 min late i was Skating with Friends then we watched JoJo´s bizzare Adventure its a good anime,then i read the manga Angels+Blood it is a good manga and i recomment it.

how my school day was? its like always boring but i need to do it because i dont want to be a hobo.And i need to have a good job because i want to make my dream true to have a JDM car,iv you ask what a JDM car is a JDMs are tunned and pimped cars from japan they can drift 4km nonstop my favourit JDM is the HONDA NSX-R
Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten